Powered by Blogger.

Quotes To 100% Live By


There are a lot of inspirational people that I look up to. They all follow different paths and careers, but each person has a story to tell that really speaks to me. I try to always remember their quotes and apply them to my life so I can see some positive improvements.

If there's no one you've heard of, then give them a Google and check them out! Their stories could surprise and inspire you!

"Work hard, work hard, work harder." - Zhang Yixing

"Success without gratitude is the biggest failure of all." - Tony Robbins

"My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive, and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humour, and some style." - Maya Angelou 

"Your hard work today determines how high you stand, where you stand, determines the view that you will see." - Zhang Yixing 

"Argue for your limitations and surely they're yours." - Richard Bach

"Whoever is happy will make others happy too." - Anne Frank

"Humility is the solid foundation of all virtues." - Confucius 

"It always seems impossible until it's done." - Nelson Mandela 

"Find something that makes you happy and go for it." - Zendaya Coleman 

"What you seek is seeking you." - Rumi

"When you undervalue what you do, the world will undervalue who you are." - Oprah Winfrey

"Wisdom means to choose now what will make sense later. I am learning everyday to allow the space between where I am and where I want to be to inspire me and not terrify me." - Tracee Ellis Ross

I hope these quotes speak to you and inspire something inside of you! You have a new week to spread some positivity and love to those around you. What are your favourite quotes?


2 comments

  1. well, i bloody LOVE a good quote - my room is full of them. some little newbies here as well, really love the Anne Frank one. never knew she said that, but it's so so true! if you're happy - you'll naturally make others happy too :)

    perfect start to my tuesday - thanks for this post, girl!

    katie. xx lacoconoire.com ♥

    ReplyDelete

Leave a reply!