Powered by Blogger.

5 Winter Essentials You Definitely Need


Now, it's not yet technically winter, but it is absolutely freezing all the same. Because the new season brings some challenges (like... getting out of bed early in the morning, right??), I thought I would share some of my winter essentials that make the season a little bit more bearable. 

MOISTURISER
My usually oily skin turns dry during winter, so I know it's time to get myself a thicker moisturiser. I know when I start getting dry and flaky, I need to get my Nivea lotion out, or any day cream that is formulated for dry skin. This has my face nicely hydrated!

TEA
I'm one of those crazy people who love to drink tea in the summer when the temperature is just way too hot for it. But, settling into a warm blanket with a cup of hot tea in the winter makes me feel so cozy and warm on the inside. I love green tea above anything else, but sometimes rooibos is another option I love.

WARM JUMPERS
People's staple uniform once it starts getting cold is jeans and a jumper, which is fine by me! I love the simplicity of it, and better yet, the jumper keeps me warm! If you're anything like me, you've probably stocked up on more jumpers than you know what to do with!

HAND LOTION
Similar to lotion for your face, you need something that's gonna take care of your hands! I recenty picked up some Patisserie de Bain hand cream and I absolutely love it. It smells so delicious and makes my hands smell like a bakery, which I really love as the smell lasts for a few hours! Definitely worth a pick up.

LIP BALM, LIP BALM, LIP BALM
Repeating it three times makes it seem more important, right? The cold wind is not your friend, so if your lips are crusty and peeling and dry, you definitely need some lip balm. Get yourself some Vaseline and make sure you apply it every so often to look after your lips! If you also want to, a lip scrub is another great option to get all the dead skin off your lips so they're smooth and moisturised.

As you can see, I'm all about keeping your body moisturised this winter! What are your winter essentials?


2 comments

  1. i just got the vanilla chai body cream from the body shop and its so good and smells just heavenly. its so needed in the winter.
    ❤︎

    www.elenaisabelle.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a reply!